Sunday, September 5, 2010


Menu Plan: 9-6-10/9-12-10

Monday- Hot Dogs, chips, baked beans, corn on the cob- for the holiday
Tuesday- Sweet and Sour Chicken, rice and egg rolls
Wednesday- Meal at church before classes
Thursday- Spaghetti w/ garlic bread
Friday- Chicken Marsala, pasta and green salad
Saturday- Pork Chop, German Potato Salad and green beans
Sunday- BLTA's (BLT + avocado) soup

I used to always make a fancy meal for Sunday after church, after a few years and a few babies I've come to realize that everyone is STARVING after church and something quick or in the crock pot is best. Friday night is now our "fancy" meal for the week. We do go out but it's almost always lunch as the children seem to be in a better mood to sit still and the prices are much cheaper.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to post your menu. I do my menus two weeks at a time and am always wracking my brain for new ideas!

    ReplyDelete