Monday, October 11, 2010

Stockpile

I really need to take a photo of my stockpile, I love seeing photos of other super couponers stock, so that is definitely on my "to do list", right now I am mostly living off of it since we are in the balance of moving I can't justify taking 30 boxes of maxi pads or 20 bottles of shampoo across the country with me. So for now I am only buying things like shampoo,razors, deodorant, pads etc. if they are free or under .25 and toothpaste I am only buying if free,I figure for that price I can donate them if we go end up moving.
I have baby #3 (expected in a few weeks) diapers stocked through size 2 assuming she is about the size of baby #2 and grows at the same rate. Meanwhile baby #2 seems to not be getting any bigger then a size 4-5 in diapers I suspect she will be potty trained and never go into a 6 like baby #1 did so I plan to "Craig's List" the size 6 diapers. I am also trying to use up the strange things in my stockpile. I am taking a "couponing break" till after baby is born with everything except restaurant coupons which we will be using more of in the next few weeks, I made a lot of freezer meals but we have eaten them. So this is my meal plan for the next week.

Monday: Hungry Howie Pizza (free with birthday coupon, I had Arby's w/coupon)
Tuesday: Meatloaf, Mashed potato, green beans
Wednesday: Stuffed Chicken, stuffing, gravy and B. potato, peas
Thursday: Pork Chops, pickled beets, German potato salad and sauerkraut
Friday: Salmon, rice pilaf, salad
Saturday: preschool party, chili dogs and kid food
Sunday: Having B- Day Party for Hubby, Spaghetti, salad, garlic bread and ice cream cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment